- Morning Meetup
- € 99 - € 129
View on Google Maps
We all know the phrase: Teamwork makes the dream work. But what does it mean, and how do you build effective teams? Learn about it in our Morning Meetup.
About this event
Teamwork is essential to achieving success. Yes, right? When attracting and developing people, however, we often focus on individuals, ignoring that most work is done collaborating with others.
What makes a group of people a well-oiled, successful team, then? And how do you handle this?
We look at these questions from different angles. Expect, after an energizing breakfast, fascinating speakers who will share short but powerful presentations ("TEDx-style").
The ABCs of solid teams. Three lenses on teamwork.
- 8:00 am - 8:50 am: Welcome and breakfast
- 8:50 am - 9:00 am: Introduction, by Edward Vanhoutte (Balance HR)
- 9:00 am - 9:25 am: The ABC of team's performance, by Silvia Brouwers (Matexi)
- 9:25 am - 9:50 am: The ABC of team's data, by Mick Stallaert and Jan Houben (Arvesta)
- 9:50 am - 10:20 am: The ABC of team's interests, by Prof. dr. Bart Wille (Ghent University)
- 10:30 am: Coffee and tea
Moderator: Natalie Moriau (Balance HR)
The session is intended for HR and business leaders. Attendance will be limited to 35 people.
Keep your finger
on the pulse
Inspiration delivered to your inbox every month