4 to 5 days a week
HR Project Manager Workday (ref: 2102)
- Pharma sector
- Global, growing group
Our client has already implemented a number of modules of Workday. The emphasis for the coming year will be on the roll-out of the modules Compensation, Benefits and Time & Absence.
The global Project Manager Workday is a temporary role that will serve as the point person for the implementation of Workday modules for the group and be responsible for overseeing workstreams within the scope. This position will work with internal leaders and the outside implementation team to ensure business needs and project objectives are successfully met.
In addition, the Project Manager is also responsible for the correct, operational processing of data and for being in contact with the users to answer questions and solve certain problems.
- You act as the liaison between the technical implementation partner and the internal team (users, HR, Finance, IT), and align with them on requirements and project status.
- You develop relationships with both end users and technology streams, for developing test plans, testing and optimization.
- You ensure the project is delivered on time and budget.
- You are responsible for the correct, qualitative processing of HR data in Workday.
- You are the users' first point of contact for questions related to Workday.
- You have proven professional experience managing a Workday HCM implementation.
- functional knowledge of Workday's HCM modules for the life cycle of the employee, and especially of Compensation, Benefits, Time & Absence.
- You have managerial skills, and you work hands-on at the same time.
- You are able to coordinate and align solutions with business users and with the HR, Finance and IT team for requirements.
- You possess excellent organizational, coordination and communication skills.
- You have strong problem and data analysis capabilities.
- You speak Dutch and English.
- Contract type: freelance
- Duration: 12 months
- Location: Ghent and home office
Related jobs HR Project Manager Workday (ref: 2102)
Reward Expert (ref: 2110)Retail sector
Brussels / homework
Freelance contract, 3,5 months
3 to 4 days a week
Group HR Controller (ref: 2062)Industry
5 days a week
Compensation & Benefits Specialist (ref: 2111)Food sector
South of Brussels / homework
Freelance contract, 6 months
4 to 5 days a week
Keep your finger
on the pulse
Inspiration delivered to your inbox every month