Duration to agree
Days a week to agree
HR Intern at Balance HR (ref: 2053)
Are you a master student with a special interest in HR? Are you looking for an internship within an entrepreneurial and growing organization? Then our offer for temporary HR Interns might be just the thing you are looking for.
Balance HR is a collective of HR professionals and entrepreneurs.
With our collaborative network, we staff and advise HR leaders in their critical assignments, while advancing their capabilities.
We also mentor, on a voluntary basis, people who start up an innovative business.
In everything we do, we strive to create work with impact for all. That’s the way we roll.
- Talent acquisition: sourcing, job postings, cv screening, contacting candidates
- Learning: organizing courses, knowledge sharing sessions, …
- Data analyzing: analyzing data from our digital CRM-tool, reporting
- Research & development: research on evidence-based HR, co-creating evidence-based HR practices
- Marketing & communication: preparing content marketing activities, newsletters, ...
- You are a Master or a Bachelor student with an interest in HR.
- You are 3-lingual, Dutch, French and English.
- You excel in communication, analysis, planning and organization.
- You are open minded and socially involved.
- You join an organization with an open culture, and oriented towards societal challenges.
- You operate within a learning environment, with room for failing and experimenting.
- You can count on the support of a team with a positive vibe.
- You work in a vibrant co-working space, in the building of Brussels Central Station.
- Duration: 3-5 months
- Work type: student internship
- Work regime: part-time or full-time
- Location: BeCentral (Kantersteen 10, 1000 Brussels)
Related jobs HR Intern at Balance HR (ref: 2053)
Freelance Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Allround (ref: 2167)Engineering sector
4 to 5 days a week
Freelance Compensation & Benefits Director (ref: 2171)Engineering sector
Brussels area / homework
4 to 5 days a week
Freelance Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Partner (ref: 2174)Food sector
Hainaut / West Flanders
3 days a week
Keep your finger
on the pulse
Inspiration delivered to your inbox every month