Ghent / homework
Group HRIS Specialist (ref: 2101)
- Pharma sector
- Global, growing group
For the expansion of their global HR team, our client is looking for a Group HRIS Specialist, operating from their global headquarters in Ghent.
- You act as an expert for the different modules within Workday.
- You fulfill various day-to-day administrative HRIS tasks and act as a point of contact to ensure data integrity and the correct processing and reporting of HR data.
- You stimulate the integration between Workday and other HR-related applications.
- You facilitate meetings and workshops with the project team.
- You develop and rollout strategies and solutions to support all HR business processes, using the Workday system.
- You have prior experience as a Workday HCM specialist.
- You have an excellent eye for detail and well developed planning and organisation capabilities.
- You consider data quality and a clear understanding of business needs and processes of paramount importance.
- You have fluent communications skills and you are talented in multicultural stakeholder management.
- You speak Dutch and English.
Related jobs Group HRIS Specialist (ref: 2101)
Job Design Consultant (ref: 2108)Industrial sector
Antwerp / home office
Freelance contract, 15 days to start
4 days a week or full-time
Learning & Development Officer (ref: 2103)Energy
Brussels / homework
2 days a week
Group HR Controller (ref: 2062)Industry
5 days a week
Keep your finger
on the pulse
Inspiration delivered to your inbox every month