30 days, between Oct. & Dec.
Up to 3 days a week
Freelance SAP HR Consultant (ref: 2056)
- Retail sector
- Innovative, international group
Following the launch of a new work force management (WFM) tool for Logistics employees, the impact must be investigated and analyzed on the existing HR rules and underlying developments in HR applications of our client.
- Analyzing and challenging the requirements of internal customers and chosen external WFM partner with regard to the integration between a new WFM application with existing HR applications (mainly SAP HR). Obtaining additional information if necessary, in order to gain a good insight into the functional and technical needs.
- Deep diving into AS IS rules, setting-up and architecture, participating in workshops, organizing meetings, ...
Functional and technical translation
- Translating the requirements into clear specifications regarding the needs, according to HRIS templates and in understandable language for internal customers. Providing a technical insights into the applications that can provide an answer to the requested needs.
- Preparing an impact analysis with regard to system integrations and impact on SAP HR structure (mainly Time & Attendance, Payroll)
- Preparing an estimate of the workload for the development of system integrations and changes in SAP HR.
- Knowledge of SAP HR, mainly setting up Time Management
- Experience with integrations between WFM tools and SAP HR Time / Payroll
- Technical SAP HR background but also sufficiently skilled in drawing up functional and business analysis
- Experience with challenging management
- Duration: approximately 30 days, between October and December, for analysis phase. Depending on the analysis, a second phase will follow.
- Work regime: +/- 3 days a week
- Work type: freelance
- Location: +/- 1 day a week at the office in Brussels, and 2 days a week from home
Related jobs Freelance SAP HR Consultant (ref: 2056)
Associate Partner at Balance HR (ref: 2047)Services
Days a week to agree
Regional HR & Finance Manager (ref: 2055)Retail
5 days a week
HR Intern at Balance HR (ref: 2053)Services
Brussels city centre
Duration to agree
Days a week to agree
Keep your finger
on the pulse
Inspiration delivered to your inbox every month