2 days a week
2 days a week
Freelance Payroll Specialist (ref: 22153-FLB-NM)
- Technology sector
- Company in transition
- You are responsible for correctly processing the payroll for mainly bleu but if necessary, also white-collar employees.
- You are responsible for supporting the payroll administration preparation, input, and control.
- You act as a point of contact for all employees for questions about their wages or social legislation.
- You support the monthly follow-up of the payroll and all administration in this respect.
- You ensure a qualitative follow-up of the necessary reports.
- You collaborate closely with the local HR team and payroll officer.
- You are an expert in Belgian social and labor legislation.
- You worked several years in payroll roles (salary calculation, payment).
- You are digitally savvy and worked with payroll systems (preferably with Attentie).
- You have an eye for detail and are well-organized.
- You have advanced skills in MS Excel.
- You are a real team player, communicative and client-friendly.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Contract type: freelance
- Period: till mid 2023
- Work regime: 1 day per week in 2022 and 5 days per month in 2023
- Location: Flemish Brabant
Related jobs Freelance Payroll Specialist (ref: 22153-FLB-NM)
Freelance Talent Acquisition Specialists (ref: 22159-FLB-MG)Professional services
5 days a week
Freelance Assessor (ref: 22119-BXL-BS)Professional services
1 days a week
Freelance Talent Acquisition Specialist (ref: 22158-EFL-BS)HR sector
4 days a week
Keep your finger
on the pulse
Inspiration delivered to your inbox every month