Flemish Brabant (west side of Brussels)
4 to 5 days a week
4 to 5 days a week
Freelance Payroll Specialist (ref: 2163)
- Services sector
- Innovative company, with that takes social responsibility to the heart.
- You are responsible for the correct processing of the payroll and payroll administration, and this for all blue-collar workers and white-collar employees.
- You are responsible for the preparation, input and control of the payroll administration.
- You act as a point of contact for all employees, for questions about their wages or on social legislation.
- You guarantee a correct and timely delivery of the payroll processing.
- You ensure a qualitative follow-up of the necessary reports, on a.o. attendance.
- You optimize payroll policies and procedures and comply them with relevant law.
- You participate in various payroll projects, with the aim to improve efficiency.
- You are an expert in Belgian social and labor legislation.
- You worked multiple years in payroll roles (salary calculation, payment).
- You are digitally savvy, and you worked with payroll systems. Experience with Partena is a plus.
- You have an eye for detail and are well organized.
- You have advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are a real team player, communicative and client-friendly.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French.
- Contract type: freelance
- Work regime: full-time
- Location: Flemish Brabant (west side of Brussels)
Related jobs Freelance Payroll Specialist (ref: 2163)
Freelance Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Partner (ref: 2174)Food sector
Hainaut / West Flanders
3 days a week
Freelance Payroll Specialist (ref: 2176)Production sector
Bruges area / remote
5 days a week
Volunteering Mentor (ref: 2054)Services
Duration to agree
Days a week to agree
Keep your finger
on the pulse
Inspiration delivered to your inbox every month