East Flanders / homework
2 days a week
2 days a week
Freelance Compensation & Benefits Specialist (ref: 2134)
- Growing company, active in the medical sector
- You are responsible for the harmonization of salary packages and employment conditions; this for a population of about 40 people, both with the employee status and the self-employed status, spread over various branches in Belgium.
- You map out which employment conditions there are, and how these can be optimized and harmonized.
- You roll out a harmonized salary package, and you provide the necessary alignment and communication in this regard.
- You have relevant experience as a compensation & benefits consultant.
- You’re used to do harmonization of salary packages.
- You have strong analytical skills, and you work meticulously.
- You have good communication skills and connect quickly.
- You speak Dutch and French fluently.
Related jobs Freelance Compensation & Benefits Specialist (ref: 2134)
Freelance Marketing Manager HR – Employer Branding (ref: 2129)Services sector
5 days a week
Volunteering Mentor (ref: 2054)Services
Duration to agree
Days a week to agree
Freelance Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Sales (ref: 2132)Professional services
East-Flanders / homeoffice
4 to 5 days a week
Keep your finger
on the pulse
Inspiration delivered to your inbox every month