Freelance Compensation & Benefits Specialist (ref: 2395-BXL-MG)
Our client is an international company in the industrial sector.
- You analyze and develop the compensation policies aligned with short and long-term business goals.
- You provide expertise, advice, and guidance regarding compensation matters.
- You are involved in the Global merit process.
- You work on the salary band adjustments and renewal according to the benchmark, index, and new budget.
- You take care of special compensation demands for new hires and liaise with the recruitment team.
- You guide the business through the policies, practices, and guidelines regarding compensation & benefits.
- You work on renewing the pension plans, together with their C&B partner and provider.
- You plan and manage several smaller and ongoing projects.
- You have profound experience in Compensation and benefits.
- You can easily communicate with different stakeholders in an international environment.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French, and English.
- Contract type: freelance
- Duration: 6 months, 2 or 3 days a week.
- Location: outskirts of Brussels / remote
Related jobs Freelance Compensation & Benefits Specialist (ref: 2395-BXL-MG)
Freelance Global Rewards & HRIS Specialist (ref: 2397-ANT-MG)Industrial sector
5 days a week
Associate Partner Antwerp at Balance HR (ref: 2387-ANT-EV)HR sector
3 days a week
Freelance Talent Acquisition Manager (ref: 2389-EFL-MG)Life science sector
5 days a week
Keep your finger
on the pulse
Inspiration delivered to your inbox every month