2 to 4 days a week
Associate Partner Wallonia at Balance HR (ref: 2162)
Entrepreneurial HR leader or expert? Let's team up!
Are you an independent HR leader or expert, and eager to take things a step further? Do you consider combining your own HR assignments with an entrepreneurial role? If so, then you might just be the partner we’re looking for.
As we continue to grow, we're looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our core team.
Balance HR is staffing and advising HR teams in their critical assignments, while advancing their capabilities.
We connect organizations to first-class, independent HR consultants, who are up to speed from day one. In addition, based on the clients' needs, we deliver evidence-based HR insights. Via this balanced approach, we generate instant and lasting impact for organizations and their people.
In everything we do, we strive to create better work for all. We keep innovating, with a lot of exciting challenges coming our way.
You are the linking pin between our clients, their projects and our network of HR consultants. And you’re using your creativity and expertise to inspire others and to collaborate on knowledge sharing initiatives.
Imagine yourself driving things as an HR entrepreneur. Here’s how:
- You develop your own client base of HR leaders of organizations, to become partners. You analyze their challenges and match the right people to their requirements. By doing so, you offer highly qualitative guidance before, during and after the course of the project.
- You develop a community of qualified freelance HR consultants by maintaining and cultivating sustainable relationships with independent HR leaders and experts. We’re in it for the long run, matching candidates with temporary HR roles and being a reliable sparring partner.
- You collaborate with the team on learning initiatives to develop the skills and insights of our networks. How? Via gatherings, knowledge sharing sessions, social media, etc.
- You take entrepreneurial action, perhaps to develop innovative approaches or, who knows, to launch a new offer.
- You join a healthy and growing organization with solid foundations and a forward-looking ethos. You operate within a learning culture, with room for experimentation.
- You work autonomously, surrounded by a team full of expertise and positive vibes. Your colleagues support you in administration, the development of your networks, content marketing, learning activities, insights and more.
- You have the freedom to match your role as an Associate Partner with your own HR projects. And to grow gradually within your new role.
- You can count on an attractive system of benefit sharing.
- You have the opportunity work from home and from our basecamp, the co-working space BeCentral (in the building within Brussels Central Station).
Is this you?
- Do you love business development, marketing & communication? In HR services, to be specific.
- Are you an accomplished HR professional? With a track record in HR roles, preferably both in internal functions and as an external consultant.
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? By that, we mean you autonomously schedule your own actions, you take initiatives, and you’re a serial networker.
- Are you socially involved? That’s to say, do you have an inclusive mindset? And do you love helping others who are less privileged?
- Are you curious by heart? Constantly on the lookout for innovations to make work better.
Is this you? Let’s talk!
- Duration: long term
- Work regime: 2 to 4 days a week (depending on your availability)
- Work type: freelance
- Location: your region
Related jobs Associate Partner Wallonia at Balance HR (ref: 2162)
Freelance Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Allround (ref: 2167)Engineering sector
4 to 5 days a week
Freelance Talent Acquisition Specialist - Blue Collars (ref: 2177)Production sector
Bruges area / remote
5 days a week
Freelance Payroll Specialist (ref: 2163)Logistics
Flemish Brabant (west side of Brussels)
4 to 5 days a week
Keep your finger
on the pulse
Inspiration delivered to your inbox every month