Days a week to agree
Associate Partner at Balance IT (ref: 2057)
Balance IT? Yes, that’s a brand-new branch within Balance. The launch of Balance IT is part of the further innovation of our value proposition. Stay tuned for more news!
The activities are comparable to those of sister branch Balance HR, and the mission is identical: making work better for all.
Balance IT is a collective of IT professionals and entrepreneurs. With our collaborative network, we staff and advise IT leaders in their critical assignments, while advancing their capabilities. We also mentor, on a voluntary basis, people who start up an innovative digital business.
Eager to put your shoulders under this exciting new venture – together with us? Do you wish to combine your own freelance assignments with an entrepreneurial role? Then our vacancy for an Associate Partner at Balance IT might be just the thing you are looking for.
- You develop a network of clients: you develop your own client base with decision makers who are mostly active in IT, HR or procurement, you analyze their problems, you match the right people for their request, you offer qualitative guidance before, during and after the course of the project.
- You develop a community of IT candidates: you maintain and cultivate sustainable relationships with IT freelancers and other IT professionals, you match candidates with temporary or permanent IT roles, you are a reliable sparring partner before, during and after their projects.
- You work together on learning initiatives: you collaborate with the team to develop the skills and insights of our networks, via gatherings, knowledge sharing sessions, e-learning, etc.
- You're sales driven: you have demonstrated ability in selling IT services, on a senior level.
- You're an accomplished professional with expertise in IT-staffing: you have a track record in IT-staffing roles, preferably both in internal functions and as an external consultant.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit: you autonomously schedule your own actions, you take initiatives, you're a networker.
- You're socially involved: you have an inclusive mindset, you like helping others who are less privileged.
- You join a healthy organization with a forward-looking culture. You arrive in a growing company with solid foundations, you operate within a learning culture, with room for experimenting.
- You have the freedom to combine your role as an Associate Partner with carrying out a freelance project yourself. This way you can gradually grow in your new role.
- You work autonomously, while being surrounded by a team with a positive vibe. Your colleagues support you in administration, the development of your networks, content marketing, learning activities, etc.
- You can count on an attractive system of benefit sharing.
- You can work from home and/or from our basecamp, the co-working space BeCentral – in the building of Brussels Central Station. BeCentral is a place to learn technologies, grow a startup and impact society.
- Duration: long term
- Work regime: 1 to 5 days a week (depending on your availability and preference)
- Work type: freelance
- Location: your region
Related jobs Associate Partner at Balance IT (ref: 2057)
Regional HR & Finance Manager (ref: 2055)Retail
5 days a week
Freelance SAP HR Consultant (ref: 2056)Retail
Brussels / homework
30 days, between Oct. & Dec.
Up to 3 days a week
HR Intern at Balance HR (ref: 2053)Services
Brussels city centre
Duration to agree
Days a week to agree
Keep your finger
on the pulse
Inspiration delivered to your inbox every month