22/05/2019: Morning Meetup: Change at Work
We are happy to invite you to our Morning Meetup on 22 May 2019.
“Ch-ch-changes. Turn and face the strange.”
When David Bowie sang that line, he probably didn’t think about change at work.
But his words do emphasize the core of the change process: the human factor.
- How do we prepare people’s minds and hearts for the unknown?
- How do we nudge people’s actions in a new direction?
- How do we energize people for change?
At our Morning Meetup, we’ll focus on these questions, bridging the gap between science and practice.
The Change at Work Program:
- 8:00 – 8:30: Welcome & breakfast
- 8:30 – 8:40: Introduction by Edward Vanhoutte [Balance HR]
- 8:40 – 9:10: ‘The Corporate Athlete: Energizing and Stretching Individuals for Change’, Roel Lambrichts [Mentally Fit]
- 9:10 – 9:40: ‘Towards Agile and Resilient Change’, Bram Doolaege [Streetwize, CUTESolutions, Ghent University]
- 9:40 – 10:00: Discussion
This session is intended for HR and Change Leaders and CEOs and is limited to 25 people.
How to participate?
- Register using the form below.
- Wait for our confirmation email: you can now officially participate in our Morning Meetup.
- Deposit an amount of your choice on the account of the non-profit organization Mobile School° - with or without tax certificate. You’ll find all details in your confirmation email.
° Mobile School is a Belgian organization dedicated to safeguarding the future of street children by engaging with them in innovative teaching activities. Find out more at www.mobileschool.org.
BeCentral is the place to be
- BeCentral, Cantersteen 10, 1000 Brussels (located in Brussels Central Station)
- Route and parking: www.becentral.org
Want to attend our Morning Meetup?
In case of cancellation less than 5 days before the event, we will kindly ask you to transfer 100 euro to the account of Mobile School.