Wemmelse Steenweg/Chaussée de Wemmel 117, 1090 Jette
Balance HR: Balance HR is the brand for Balanz BVBA, with head office in Wemmelse Steenweg/Chaussée de Wemmel 117, 1090 Brussels and listed in the Belgian Company register with number 0840.032.074.
Candidates: refers to all freelancers/interim managers who are candidate to do or who are doing temporary assignments via Balance HR for our customers.
Customers: all companies, private or government bodies, who entrust Balance HR with temporary assignments.
Consent: a legally binding expression of will, given voluntarily, in which the candidate declares his/her agreement to the processing of his/her data.
Processing of data: any action, carried out with or without the assistance of automated processes, that serves to collect, save, organize, change, access, use, or transmit the data. This also includes destroying, deleting or blocking data.
Balance HR is required to process relevant personal and professional data regarding staff, candidates and customers as part of its operational activities and shall take all reasonable steps to do so in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
According to Balance HR it is important that customer and partner personal data are processed and protected as carefully as possible, and besides fully aligned with the European Union’s new data protection regulation, strengthening and unifying data protection for all individuals within the EU.
Protecting (y)our data is very important to us and we will follow the new regulation as imposed.
Your personal data
Personal data covers both personal information and contact details, as well as professional information collected by the candidate’s curriculum vitae.
Balance HR does not store sensitive personal data such as race, medical information, religion, sexual orientation or criminal records. Balance HR does not store personal data of minors.
Any information which falls under the definition of personal data will remain confidential and will only be disclosed to Balance HR customers with appropriate consent of the candidate.
Processing of your personal data
Balance HR ensures that data is collected within the boundaries defined by GDPR. This applies to data that is collected in person (face-to-face or over telephone), electronically by e-mail or by submitting through the Balance HR website.
Balance HR ensures it only collects data for which an appropriate and specific written consent is given by the candidate. With this voluntarily, written consent, the candidate declares his/her agreement to the processing of data.
Balance HR processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Interim management, advisory services, project management or a combination of these services: We recruit on a temporary basis candidates for our customers and for this purpose we process information about these candidates. This information is shared with (potential) customers after consent of the candidate and can also be used to analyze our services, to improve the quality and our personalized services.
- Customer service and management: Balance HR collects contact information of employees of its customers to communicate with them about the Balance HR services they use and to promote the Balance HR activities.
- Marketing activities: Balance HR processes information about candidates and (potential) customers for its marketing activities and communicates with these candidates and (potential) customers through different marketing channels.
Storage of your personal data
Balance HR will take appropriate technical and organizational steps to ensure the security of the candidate’s personal data. Data security measures are in place for personal data stored in Balance HR databases and for the processing being performed.
These technical and organizational measures are constantly revised in accordance with technological developments and organizational changes.
Balance HR ensures that data stored electronically, is protected from unauthorized access, accidental deletion and malicious hacking attempts.
Balance HR ensures that data processed by external processors are compliant with this policy and the relevant data protection legislation. Personal data of candidates can only be accessed by authorized Balance HR staff. Balance HR staff is aware of this privacy notice and their duties that come with it.
IP addresses and cookies
We collect information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you or any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your device. Cookies help us to improve the website and to deliver a better and more personalized content. If your computer is shared with other people, we advise that you do not select the ‘remember my details’ option when that option is offered by the website.
Protection of your personal data
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to the website or any third party; for this reason, any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict operational procedures and adequate, technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorized access, change, deletion or transmission of this personal data.
How you can process your personal data
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
- You are entitled to request confirmation whether we process any of your personal data. Where this is the case, you may have access to your personal data and to certain information about how it is processed. You can ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information.
- If you can demonstrate that personal data we hold about you is not correct, you can ask that this information is updated or otherwise corrected.
- To the extent our processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent before the receipt of such withdrawal.
To process your information, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy through appropriate notices either on this website or contacting you using other communication channels.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Balance HR, Wemmelse Steenweg/Chaussée de Wemmel or can be sent via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 1.0, 23/04/2018