Balance HR is a network of HR freelancers that advises and temporarily supports HR leaders with their assignments and mentors underprivileged people who aspire to start up a business. We believe in a world of work in which people flourish and have a positive impact on society.
As the network continues to grow, we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters who want to join our staff.
Are you an entrepreneurial HR freelancer, looking for an organization whose culture is focused on quality, connection and social impact? Then our vacancy for a senior HR Partner might be just the thing you are looking for.
What do we expect from you?
- You develop a network of HR leaders. You develop your own client base, you analyze their problems, you offer qualitative guidance before, during and after the course of the project.
- You develop a community of HR freelancers. You maintain and cultivate sustainable relations with freelancers, you are a reliable sparring partner before, during and after their projects.
- You launch and take charge of learning initiatives. You work together with us to develop the HR skills of our networks, via gatherings, knowledge sharing sessions, e-learning, etc.
- You are an accomplished HR professional. You have a track record in HR roles, preferably both in internal functions and as an external consultant.
- You are sales driven. You have demonstrated ability in selling HR services, on a senior level.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You autonomously schedule your own actions, you take lots of initiative, you're a networker.
- You are socially involved. You have an inclusive mindset, you like helping others who are less privileged.
What may you expect from us?
- You join a flourishing organization with a progressive culture. You arrive in a company in full development and built on a solid foundation. You operate within a learning culture, with room for failing and experimenting.
- You have all the freedom to combine your role as HR Partner with carrying out a freelance HR project yourself. This way you can gradually grow in your new role, and choose the number of days per week as HR Partner.
- You work autonomously, while being surrounded by a team with a positive vibe. Your colleagues support you in administration, the development of your networks, content marketing and learning activities, etc.
- You can count on an attractive system of benefit sharing.
- Duration: long term
- Work regime: part-time
- Work type: freelance
- Location: your region
Interested to join us?
- Please send your CV and a brief motivation mail to email@example.com, to the attention of Edward Vanhoutte, and we will be in touch with you.