Balance HR is a network of HR freelancers that advises and temporarily supports HR leaders with their assignments and change projects. Our purpose is to connect people to make work better and more meaningful.
Our staff consists of HR professionals. They manage freelance assignments, while doing their own freelance projects. This helps us understand firsthand the needs of the organizations we service and the professionals we connect. We also offer our expertise on a voluntary basis to underprivileged people who are looking for (better) work or who wish to start up a business.
As our network continues to grow, we have multiple opportunities for enthusiastic self-starters who want to join our staff.
Are you a master student with a special interest in HR? Are you looking for an internship within an organization whose culture is focused on quality, community and society? Then our offer for temporary HR Interns might be just the thing you are looking for.
What do we expect from you?
- Talent acquisition: sourcing, job postings, cv screening, contacting candidates
- Assessments & learning: co-assessing, organizing courses, knowledge sharing sessions, …
- Digital data processing: working in our digital CRM-tool, data analysis, reporting
- Research & development: research on evidence-based HR, co-creating evidence-based HR practices
- Marketing & communication: preparing content marketing activities, newsletters, ...
Your skills and capabilities
- You are a Master student with an interest in HR.
- You are 3-lingual, Dutch, French and English.
- You excel in communication, analysis, planning and organization.
- You are open minded and socially involved.
What may you expect from us?
- You join a flourishing organization with a progressive culture. You arrive in an exciting environment in full development, and strongly oriented towards societal challenges.
- You operate within a learning culture, with room for failing and experimenting.
- You work autonomously, while being surrounded and supported by a team with a positive vibe.
- Duration: 3-5 months
- Work type: student internship
- Work regime: part-time or full-time
- Location: Brussels
Interested to join us?
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Edward Vanhoutte, and we will be in touch with you.