Book tip: Evidence-Based Management
We loved reading the book Evidence-Based Management, by Denise Rousseau and Eric Barends: a comprehensive guide that provides you with the knowledge and practical skills to improve the quality and outcome of your decision-making.
To quote Adam Grant (author of a.o. Give and Take, and Originals):
"As we leave the age of intuition and enter the era of evidence, leaders need a guide for data-driven decision-making. This book is that guide: an accessible, immediately actionable manual from some of the great pioneers of evidence-based management."
Read more about the topic on our website:
- Evidence-Based Management: From the What and the Why, to the How To
- 3-day Course "Evidence-Based Management"
- Leaders Lunch: Evidence at Work
Further recommended reading:
- Evidence-Based HR: Under the Microscope (Katie Jacobs)
- Evidence-Based Management: The Basic Principles (Denise Rousseau, Eric Barends, Rob Briner)
- The Role of Scientific Findings in Evidence-Based HR (Eric Barends, Rob Briner)